Team members.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Jamie

Team members.

Post by Jamie »

Hello my name is Jamie, administrator of Etobifold(49757). When i first started the team i was unaware that i could run multiple systems under one user name (Jamie) so i created sub names. I was wondering if there was a way i could get team members deleted or the score/WU merged with another member. :?: TKS :?
v00d00
Hardware configuration: FX8320e (6 cores enabled) @ stock,
- 16GB DDR3,
- Zotac GTX 1050Ti @ Stock.
- Gigabyte GTX 970 @ Stock
Debian 9.

Running GPU since it came out, CPU since client version 3.
Folding since Folding began (~2000) and ran Genome@Home for a while too.
Ran Seti@Home prior to that.

Re: Team members.

Post by v00d00 »

Sorry, all scores are final when submitted.

For the minute the only time scores and usernames can be manipulated are when a EULA violation has occurred, or you have forgotten your login details (in which case pm MstrBlstr for help with that).
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

All my scores come from the same ip and the user names all have Jamie in the name, and they have not been active for over a year. Can an exception not be made?
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Post by 7im »

Stanford's policy on the issue is firm. See also: FAH WIKI: Altering Published Stats
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
patermann

Post by patermann »

Hello Jamie. I create weekly and/or monthly statistics for a number of teams and, as part of that process, I am able to merge two or more entries (usernames) into a single entry in those stats. Obviously, they will not correspond to those on any other stats site, including Stanford, but if you want to see such statistics, I can create them for you. I can post them to my blog Patermann's Place or some of the sites where I currently post statistics would most likely be happy to allow me to post yours there. I will mock some up later to show you what I mean.

patermann
patermann

Post by patermann »

To give you an idea, I have posted two entries to my blog, both of which are statistics for last week (April 29 to May 5). The first post has all of the users separate - i.e. it is generated directly from Stanford's statistics. (Note that only active users are shown - that is why the stats are so short! ;) ) In the second post, I have combined the results for the three "Jamie" users into one. You will see that the total points and work units for user Jamie are higher than in the first post. Also, the team statistics show 4 members rather than 6.

Given that the statistics will never be combined by Stanford, is this an acceptable substitute? Let me know what you think.

patermann