F@H Sending Out Blank Stats files again??? [RESOLVED]

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

wfo

F@H Sending Out Blank Stats files again??? [RESOLVED]

Post by wfo »

There have been problems with the last 2 updates. EOC hasn't updated properly in 6 hours. The last several times this has occurred, receipt of blank stat files from F@H has been the cause. :( I'm showing +40K in your stats. XS 36362 is only showing 13K in team points for the last update. All other teams seem to have anomalies as well. Is anyone there to check this out??? TIA. :D

Just checked XCPU's stats, Stats Free-dc and [H]ard OCP stats. They are all out of whack too. :roll:
Eveofwar
Hardware configuration: ASUS M2A-VM Motherboard
AMD Athlon 6000+ 64 X2 @ 3.00GHz (Stock)
nVidia GeForce 9800GT @ 650MHz GPU/950MHz Memory/1620MHz Shader (Stock)
2GB DDR2 RAM

Re: F@H Sending Out Blank Stats files again???

Post by Eveofwar »

I believe it's do to the daylight savings time adjustments going on.
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Post by 7im »

Thanks for the report, but please check the other threads before posting. This has been reported about 6 times already.

Thanks!!!
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
wfo

Post by wfo »

7im wrote:Thanks for the report, but please check the other threads before posting. This has been reported about 6 times already.

Thanks!!!
Ummm... right! Which one of the below topic titles discusses this?

They all look like individual server problems to anyone wanting to report. Those reports must have been via PM. :lol:
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Post by 7im »

Should we shut down our clients until server is repaired
Extre OC and Kakao uptdates show 0 for everybody
Something seemingly serious wrong with receiving credit

Sorry, couldn't find the others on short notice... ;)

And as noted above, the DSL shift screws up the stats for an update or two. PG should relocate some servers to Arizona, which doesn't observer DSL, so it wouldn't screw up the stats twice a year. ;)
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.