To remove an offensive user from team

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

elpablo

To remove an offensive user from team

Post by elpablo »

As title, it's possible to remove an user from the computing team?

I've read in other threads that it's possible only by particular reasons, offensive, other.
In my team an unrecognized user it's appeared using a really offensive nick against the administrator of the Forum on which I started the team (now @ circa 400th position with more than 6 million points).
He has done 2 small WU just to appear in the list :(
We all think that it's really offensive against our friend (the administrator) and the forum all, and to the Folding initiative too.

Hoping a moderator read me, if possible I will send team number and user to remove via pm.

Waiting for a reply
Thanks a lot
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: To remove an offensive user from team

Post by 7im »

This is unfortunate, but the name won't be removed. Sorry.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
ChasR

Post by ChasR »

Ban him from your forum and don't worry about whatever points he continues to produce for your team.
MstrBlstr

Post by MstrBlstr »

YGPM.
-=MB=-