Dutch content

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

imabluesman2

Dutch content

Post by imabluesman2 »

Hi,

I started a team a couple of days ago and want to create a website to atract new members.
I'm looking for some Dutch content to put up on the site (e.g. info on what F@H is, FAQ's etc.)
Anybody know where I can find this?
If there's nothing I want to translate some content of the Stanford F@H site, anybody know if that's allowed?
Also, I would like some of the Spanish content of the Stanford F@H site, anybody know if that's allowed?

Thanx,

Joost
Evil Penguin

Re: Dutch content

Post by Evil Penguin »

http://folding.stanford.edu/Spanish/Main

There are no Dutch translations as far as I know...

http://translate.google.com/translate?u ... l=en&tl=nl
You could try that and work from there.
imabluesman2

Post by imabluesman2 »

Thanx Solid :D

Sorry if I haven't made myself clear, I meant can I copy/translate some content of the Stanford site or will I be violating copyrights?
Evil Penguin

Post by Evil Penguin »

imabluesman2 wrote:Thanx Solid :D

Sorry if I haven't made myself clear, I meant can I copy/translate some content of the Stanford site or will I be violating copyrights?
I suppose just give them credit for it... Citation is key. ;)
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Post by 7im »

If you wanted to help translate any of the Stanford pages, I am sure would be more than happy to add one more language to the many they already have. If that interests you, send me a PM, and I will put in you contact with the right person at Stanford.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
imabluesman2

Post by imabluesman2 »

Solid,

I'll do that, thanx again. the Google link is pretty awesome, I didn't know Google did this.

7im,

I'll PM you, sure I want to help