I can't get a passkey from you guys... Hotmail and Gmail

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

DarkOmenX

Re: I can't get a passkey from you guys... Hotmail and Gmail

Post by DarkOmenX »

same here more then 48hrs passed and NO passkey received on either of my email clients related to hotmail or gmail ???? and as far as I cean see there is no solution for it ? so how do we proceed ???
Devildoll

Post by Devildoll »

i requested my passkey about the same time as this thread was created yesterday, and i got it roughly 2 hours later on my hotmail, just for reference.
tsuckow wrote:I'm still getting my passkey emailed to me every 30-200 minutes despite only requesting it once. Probably not helping the delays.

I would try requesting it one more time to maybe fix the glitch in your case.
whatshertoes

Post by whatshertoes »

Hello Same issue here, tried last night about 12 hrs ago, tried again just now 9:00am PDT and still no passkey sent to my GMAIL
squarewick

Post by squarewick »

Has anyone been successful in getting a Passkey?
drpaneas

Post by drpaneas »

It doesn't send passkeys any more. I've tried 4 times today, still nothing in my inbox. Why is this happening? Do you know if there's any statuspage.io where we can see what services are available and which are down?
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

If you search here you will find many who have been successful, in some cases too much so. The very high volume of emails responding to requests have caused automatic filters at some email providers to tag them as spam and block the emails. Sometimes that results in many getting through at once if unblocked.

The persons managing the servers are working with those elsewhere to get the emails off the block lists.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
PACE

Post by PACE »

I've been trying for 48 hours to get a passkey and not had one sent yet. Using gmail in case it matters. Folding anyway, but would like to get some extra points if possible.