More visualized simulations

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

tati
Hardware configuration: AMD Phenom II 940 Black Edition, 4GB RAM, Ubuntu 9.10 for SMP.
AMD Athlon XP 2400, 512MB RAM, Win XP+SP3 (and some other Intel P4-2,8 PC's for "classic" folding).
AMD Athlon64 3200 "Venice", 1GB RAM, Win XP+SP3, GeForce 9500GT for GPU and classic folding.
Location: Commuter between Herrenberg/Germany and Satu Mare/Romania

More visualized simulations

Post by tati »

Hi,

I, like many others, would be very glad to see more visualized simulations like the famous NTL9 on Youtube.com!
I guess, there are more completed simulations to show them.. It could be a nice gift to those who contributed to the project in all these 10 years of F@H history :biggrin:
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: More visualized simulations

Post by 7im »

If there are any more, they'd be here: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=PandeScience#g/u ;)
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
VijayPande
Pande Group Member

Post by VijayPande »

We hope to have some more in the coming year, but as with everything ETA's are hard.
Prof. Vijay Pande, PhD
Departments of Chemistry, Structural Biology, and Computer Science
Chair, Biophysics
Director, Folding@home Distributed Computing Project
Stanford University
tati
Hardware configuration: AMD Phenom II 940 Black Edition, 4GB RAM, Ubuntu 9.10 for SMP.
AMD Athlon XP 2400, 512MB RAM, Win XP+SP3 (and some other Intel P4-2,8 PC's for "classic" folding).
AMD Athlon64 3200 "Venice", 1GB RAM, Win XP+SP3, GeForce 9500GT for GPU and classic folding.
Location: Commuter between Herrenberg/Germany and Satu Mare/Romania

Post by tati »

Thanks to Prof. Pande for answer.
I hope that your 10 years work, which has an unprecedented impact on biophysics and computer science, will be appreciated with the Nobel prize!